Top Mobile Application VAPT Services in India | Invesics
Secure your Mobile Applications with comprehensive Mobile Application VAPT services from Invesics.
In 2023, cyber-attacks are expected to occur every 11 seconds. Don't let your Mobile Applications be vulnerable to such attacks.
Invesics offers comprehensive Mobile Application VAPT services to identify and fix potential security issues. With Invesics, you can skip the hassle of the traditional agency hunting process, proposal submission, consulting, and to-and-fro negotiations. Contact Us Now!
Is your Mobile Application Security Capable enough to handle your customer's data's privacy?
Mobile usage has become inevitable in today's digital world. However, this increased mobile usage comes with increased risks. Trends like BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) have further exposed sensitive company data, as many of these devices use mobile applications that are vulnerable to attacks.
Our Mobile App VAPT service focuses on identifying and mitigating these risks by evaluating the following key concepts:
These concepts are essential for ensuring the security of mobile applications. Hackers commonly use attacks such as phishing, brute force, and SMiShing to exploit vulnerabilities in mobile apps, which can lead to significant data exposure. INVESICS helps prevent these attacks and ensures that your mobile applications are secure.
Don't let cyber threats compromise your mobile data. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive Mobile Application VAPT solutions.
We Believe In Transparent Pricing
Powering your business with world class Mobile App VAPT services.
Mobile Application Pen Test Scope
- Code Debugging
- Reverse engineering
- Console logging in production code
- Static Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
- Business logic vuln.
- Server-side validation
- Admin/user account compromise
- Authentication brute forcing
- Root detection-method-bypass
- Local storage flows
- Sensitive data in logs, cache or shared storage
- Check if sensitive data stays after even log out
- Privacy and metadata leaks
- TLS check
- TLS weak encryption
- Bypassing SSL pinning
- TLS authentication flaws
- Insecure data storage
- Android server-side checks
- Client side injection (XSS)
- Username enumeration
- SQL injection
- Malicious file upload
- Check for all HTTP methods
- Session management
- CAPTCHA flaws & bypass
- IPC Security check
- Device DOS
- Permissions and digital signature data sharing issues
- Illegitimate applications
- Uncovered Components & Cross App Authorization
- Untrusted Code
- Sensitive information in application error message
- JS execution at WebViews
- Insecure permission setting through AndroidManifest.xml
- Buffer Overflow
IOS Application Security
- Exploring the iOS file system
- Insecure local data storage
- Broken Cryptography
- Binary Analysis
- Exploit Migration
- All used libraries
- MiTM on iOS
- HTTP traffic
- SSL/TLS traffic
- Bypassing certificate pinning
- Reverse Engineering
- KeyChain dump
- Side channel leakage
- Screenshot caching mechanism
- Cookie Storage
- Device logging
- Keyboard cache storage
Top 10 Mobile Application Vulnerabilities by OWASP
- M1: Improper Platform Usage
- M2: Insecure Data Storage
- M3: Insecre Communication
- M4: Insecure Authentication
- M5: Insufficient Cryptography
- M6: Insecure Authorization
- M7: Client Code Quality
- M8: Code Tampering
- M9: Reverse Engineering
- M10: Extraneous Functionality
Expert cyber Security solutions, at Tailor-made costing
That fit every requirement
Mobile Application Pen Test Process & Approach
Invesics's Pen-test approach goes beyond OWASP Top-10
Our Security Experts Follow These Steps for Mobile Application VAPT:
- Step 1: Vulnerability Assessment (VA) - Our security experts perform a dynamic approach to recognize potential entry points and vulnerabilities that can be exploited in the mobile application. This step is crucial for identifying potential risks and vulnerabilities in the mobile application.
- Step 2: Exploitation - Penetration Testing (PT) - Our security experts recreate the methods of malicious hackers and try to exploit the vulnerabilities discovered in the mobile application. Various attacks such as SQL injection, Buffer overflow attacks, etc., are performed to simulate real-world attacks.
- Step 3: Discovery Phase - In the discovery phase information is gathered which is generally called RECONNAISSANCE which gives a review of publicly accessible information and resources. It is basically done to intercept the traffic between the mobile application and API.
- Step 4: Purpose - To understand the working of mobile applications and try to manipulate their functioning to check if any unwanted information is displaying.
- Step 4: Covering Factors - Our experts evaluate the following factors during the penetration testing: (I) Data storage (II) Network communication between the application and server (III) Interaction with the platform (IV) Security configurations (V) Source code
Contact us today to learn more about our mobile application penetration testing solutions and how we can help protect your business from cyber threats.
Experience in below Domains but not limited to:
Frequently Asked Questions
In case of Android app, you are requried to provide APK file. In case of iOS app, you are required to provide IPA file. If it is a manual based testing, along with previously mentioned things, we will need dummy credentials of each users roles that has access of respective apps.
In Mobile VAPT, pen-testing is done from the app UI - consist of BlackBox and GreyBox testing. In Secure code review, we will need access of your app code - which will be reviewed from Security perspective
Yes, Invesics is an ISO 27001 certified Company. Resources who will work on the assignments are CEH certified. Security Lead at Invesics is a double graduate having Masters degree in Cyber Security and Incident Response.
INVESICS is ISO 27001 certified company and hence we have all the compliance applies to handle your data privacy. Further, you will get digitally signed NDA before starting the assignment, this NDA is legally valid.
General test-cases for Mobile App pen-testing covers only some part of API calls - that are necessory to test core Mobile app functionalities.
API Pen-testing is having it's own multiple attack use-cases based on it's nature (i.e. REST or SOAP etc). Mobile pen-testing covers only necessory part of API calls limited to core app testing. Hence, it is recommended to have APIs Pen-test in scope to have maximum security.
You can convey that to you account manager, he will be there 24*7 to assist you. If your extra requirements does not fall under your selected plan, you will be given estimate for the extra work.
Supportive Cyber Security Services
Under Attack? Need Immediate Assistance?
Reach out to our expert teammates to get solution for your Cyber Security concerns. We help to protect your organization from Data-breaches.