Make Us Your Blockchain Security Partner
Across verticals, Blockchain can establish confidence in complex business transactions involving various entities that may or may not trust one another. The value of Blockchain is equal to the security it provides in this case. Any gap in security standards might jeopardise your company's reputation and result in significant damages. The use of blockchain has an impact on industries such as supply chain, finance, healthcare, retail, and government, and security is a major concern.
INVESICS’ Blockchain security services gives you a sense of security and we believe in the success of your company. Become our partner and let us help each other grow and take the next step of success together.
How we help you
- Blockchain is an open source, distributed ledger system that records and maintains digital transactions through a peer-to-peer network.
- Or we can say it is a collection of distributed blocks wherein each block contains a transaction, also the blocks are encrypted.
- To maintain integrity of each transaction, each block contains hash of the previous block transaction.
- Also the transactions are authenticated using collaboration of the members of the blockchain.
- Its main feature is scalability and transparency of information alongwith providing secure encryption.
While you are thinking about blockchain security, let us find solutions for your security problems
As we discussed above, that blockchain is a decentralized peer-to-peer network of digital transactions authenticated through collaboration of all blocks, now we discuss components that make up the blockchain architecture:
Node – can be considered as any computer which is part of the blockchain containing its own block, nodes have a copy of the whole blockchain ledger.
Miners – specific nodes that are used for verification of new blocks before adding to the blockchain. Whenever a new block requests to commit transaction, the block is provided with a full image of the blockchain system, then miners verify the hash of the system with hash of the new system containing the new block, if the data matches then the miners are rewarded according to consensus or network protocols.
Block – is a data structure used to hold information about the transactions which are distributed throughout the blockchain. It contains information such as some data (eg:- number of bitcoins), hash of the block, hash from the previous attached block. The block is hashed to protect integrity and verify that data is not modified.
Transaction – records or information that is stored in the block, it is building block of the blockchain technology.
Make secure transactions USP of your business and Let us bring blockchain security services to you.
Practices to Secure BlockChain
Here are some vulnerabilities found on popular public blockchain platform Bitcoin which is widely used for transferring cryptocurrency:
Security Testing Blockchain Platform
General tips for security of Blockchain :
- Check whether the peer-to-peer network is secure by trying to bypass the ssl/tls encryption if used or intercept the communication as most of the attacks occur due to intercepting network traffic.
- Also check wheter the blocks can be intercepted while validating the transaction, as some of the malicious nodes can steal transaction data or modify the transaction for further attacks.
- Check validations of the block size to verify if large size blocks are not allowed to be added to the chain, since any breach to such data can prove fatal.
Explore How Invesics Can Become Your Digital Guard!
Find out from our cyber-security experts on a FREE consultation call