Make Us Your Kotlin Security Partner
INVESICS is all about providing security, whether it is any web application or cloud security or in this case Kotlin security.
A programming language for App development with a lightweight library package which uses JavaAPI.
General-purpose open-source statically typed programming language used for android app development as an alternative to Java. It is more concise than java as it is focused on interoperability, security and clarity of app source code.
How we help you
To start with why not ? Our services range from App security to cloud security. With security Audits certified with HIPPA, ISO etc. Threats have become a part of digital life now. Security is the answer. Now "what security is provided to you" that is the question.
INVESICS offers all-round security catering to B2B and B2C needs to start with the answer.
USP of INVESICS we offers custom-made services according to the business requirement.
INVESICS is the helping hand for the security needs of the company.
INVESICS is the helping hand for the security needs of the company. You focus on business and we concentrate on digitally securing your business.
Make us your Kotlin security partner.
Leave your contact details here.
The main feature of Kotlin app development is being able to combine both the features of object-oriented programming and functional programming.
Kotlin uses the LLVM compiler to compile source code directly into binaries to be executed on Java Virtual Machine in a variety of mobile devices including ios devices.
It is more efficient than java apps as it is interoperable by skipping bytecode so the modules can synchronize with already present java code.
Kotlin app development is resistant to null pointer exceptions as it has inherent security features to avoid writing extra code to secure the app. Also, Kotlin has removed the feature of allowing raw data types which could throw a lot of exceptions.
How can we meet your Needs
Speak to a member of our leadership team today
Practices to Secure Kotlin Apps
- Use secure communication – Always ensure that secured protocols are being implemented for transmitting data
- Apply signatures on app permissions – Instead of giving the user responsibility of assigning permissions, use signature-based permissions which will verify the signature of the sharing app and store sensitive data in private app storage
- Ensure integrity of data – Include some code in the app to ensure the validity of data before and after transit as an attacker can intercept and corrupt the data
- Update all app dependencies
- Use intents to defer permissions
Kotlin Framework Vulnerabilities
Methods to Security Test Kotlin Apps
- Check the external storage for any easily accessible sensitive data as most of the attackers target external storage as accessing it does not require root access
- Try to access the manifest file and verify that sensitive content providers that handle the transmission of data are provided some protection level
- Access the external webviews and verify whether the data transmission is secured using an SSL certificate and the app verifies data before accepting from the webview
Frequently Asked Questions
Now every business is converting their USP to digitization and more risks are developing of Cyber Attacks. Being an established player in the segment, you can take advantage of delivering Whitelabled Cyber Security Solutions to your customers with our robust support. It will not only make you one step ahead of your competitors but also strengthen the security services of the customers.
Security Penetration (Testing) services are the core part of any digital asset. You can add the phase of "Security Testing" at the "Development Phase" OR the "UAT or Pre-Production" phase OR even after the live testing phase. Our Security Engineers will take care of all security loopholes with help of standard tools and manual techniques and submit you a descriptive report - what to fix and how. This way you can deliver your customers a secure product.
Contact details and further call information.
Our motto “ Finding bugs that tools can’t.” Constructing a solution according to the problem and business requirement. With our secured services, you’ll be able to provide a better value proposition to your services in the era of competition. Our Whitelabled solutions help you to either get more projects of your relevant domains or to create a whole new verticle within your organization of Security Testing. By Joining hands together, we can serve the IT Industry in a better way. Catering needs of B2B and B2C clients.
Partnership demonstrates trust which leads to growth in the business. Our existing partnerships are proof of the same. One such partner is ODOO.
No efforts. Our Qualified and Experienced Cyber Security Engineers will take care of everything right from information gathering to analysis to client explanation. You get everything under one roof. In a way, you need not worry about the technical process and focus on increasing the business.
Explore How Invesics Can Become Your Digital Guard!
Find out from our cyber-security experts on a FREE consultation call